PC4 Recycling is located at a state-of-the-art secure IT recycling facility in Nottinghamshire at the heart of the Midlands.
Being based in the middle of the UK means that we’re never too far away and can confidently offer our services to all of the UK. The easy access to a number of major roadways means that we can use our own fleet of vehicles and drivers while keeping down our CO2 emissions. This is important to our environmentally-friendly ethos.
We take your data security seriously
Our priority, as well as keeping e-waste out of landfills, is protecting your data at all times. We do this in a number of ways:
- There is a security guard at the main gate during office hours.
- Our facility sits within a secure fenced-off site.
- CCTV monitors the perimeter of the site 24/7.
- Our alarm system is linked to various alerts.
- Our doors can only be opened using keyfob door access codes.
- All of our drivers are CRB checked.
- Your equipment will be collected in a subtly branded van with no visible indication of what is being transported.
- All vans are GPS-tracked in real-time.
- We can destroy your data on-site using specialist equipment.
- We can also wipe your data using Blancco HMG InfoSec Standard No.5, which is certified by the National Cyber Security Centre.